The VDV MapMaster™ 3.0 combines continuity testing, mapping, generating tones and length measurement functions into a single easy-to-use unit for installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance for telco, network, or coax cable. The back-lit display, glow-in-the dark keypad and a built-in flashlight helps you to work in the dark. Whether your jobs are commercial or residential, the versatility and added features of the VDV MapMaster 3.0 makes it a best value cable verifier for the professional installer!
CATV, telephone systems, audio cable, security/alarm wiring, and network cabling can all be mapped, tested, measured and located using the VDV MapMaster Cable Mapper and optional room identifier sets.
* Tests to T568A/B wiremap configuration: shorts, opens, miswires, reverses and split pairs
* Single-ended Testing for Shorts & Split Pairs
* Measures Length in Feet/Meters
* Identifies cable location on active ports using flashing Port Link Light
* Easy to read, backlit LCD screen with large icons, glow-in-thedark keypad and built-in LED flashlight for use in dark areas
* Identify up to 20 network or coax cable runs at a time
* Audible Tone Generator, 4 selectable cadences)
* Tests and indicates pins with shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs
* Cable Types: Shielded or Unshielded, Cat-7, Cat-6A, Cat-5e, Cat-5, Cat-4, Cat-3, Coax
* Minimum cable length for split pairs detection: 1.5ft
* Low power consumption for long battery life
* Auto Power-Off
* Made in the USA