At a Glance
- Display Back lit LCD and glow-in-the-the dark keypad
- DataSafe Pro Superior high-impedance monitoring, lockout and override, making you completely safe in any mode
- DropSafe Passes 20 foot drop test
- DSL/POTS Filtering Technology allows technicians to clip on a live DSL line to test POTS service without downing or disrupting data service
- RainSafe Designed for use in rain conditions.
- 2-Way speakerphone for true hands-free operation
- Test Functions
- Data indication warns when data is present.
- Voltage indication troubleshooting feature to identify potential line problems
- Current (mA) indication verifies sufficient line current
- Caller-ID verifies service is functional
- DTMF Digit Grabbing Isolate faulty customer premise equipment
Fluke Networks new TSฎ52 PRO Caller ID test set features the latest in test set technology. Designed with a superior LCD user interface, it allows you to see what cannot be heard in any outside plant environment. The back lit LCD and phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark) keypad brings light to even the darkest of work environments, providing perfect line diagnostic clarity. Equipped with 2-Way Speakerphone and DataSafe Pro data protection technology featuring superior high-impedance monitoring, Data Lockout and Lockout Override. Patent-pending filtering technology allows a technician to safely draw dial tone on a live DSL/POTS shared line to test the POTS service while protecting the DSL from downing or disruption.
This ergonomically designed butt set has DropSafe reliability (20ft drop onto concrete!) and enhanced Waterproof protection, so it's weatherproof for extreme conditions.
The TS52 PRO test set has a heavy-duty cord set with ABN (angled bed-of-nails), piercing pin alligator clips and a convenient RJ-11 plug.
Includes a three-year warranty.